tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: HOST - DNS setup
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:59:19 GMT
I'm not sure what you are after. But...

You could put Apache in front of Tomcat. Have Apache mount the appropriate
Tomcat apps so that you would be able to type in.

http://mycompany.com/firstapp

Or you could setup a Virtual Host for each time you wanted to do:

http://firstapp.mycompany.com/

It may not be that much different but it does mean you don't have to touch
Tomcat configuration when deploying, just Apache.

Oscar