tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject RE: Calling a JSP from a virtual host
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:35:37 GMT
To follow up here, I setup Virtual Hosts in Apache and have each Virtual
Host have it's own webapp. I also tried it so that each Virtual Host uses
the same webapp. In addition, I setup https (cannot do virtual hosts for
https), and it has it's own webapp. It sort of works like virtual hosts in
that connecting to https://www.domain1.com and https://www.domain2.com
each connects to the same webapp.

It should pretty much work like I put on my website, but I'm going thru it
and soon putting up a more accurate account.

Oscar
http://daydream.stanford.edu/tomcat/install_web_services.html