tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: RTFM
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:07:47 GMT
That should've been RTFP. P=Post

Doesn't that just require a hyperlink? If you wanted to from your web page
to google, you'd just have a hyperlink that goes "http://www.google.com/"

Unless you mean something different, that question begs the question:

Have you used a web browser before? ;-)

Oscar

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Jerald Powel wrote:

> Hi,
>
>             Now I have your attention, will someone tell me if it is
> possible to forward control (either by JSP or Servlet) from one context
> to another, in the same browser window? i.e:
>

> forward from http://locahost:8080/app1/...
>
> to http://locahost:8080/app2/... in the same window (IE).
>

> It is either so glaringly obvious that no one deems an answer worthwhile (RTFM), or so
really really difficult, and no one knows how do this. Surely not. Either way I need to know.