tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 standalone on Linux 2.6
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:27:21 GMT
I've also been running a development machine with RH9/kernel 2.6.0 using
Tomcat 4.1.29/Apache 2.0.48/mod_jk/JDK-1.4.2_03/struts/jdbc-common
pool/Postgresql-7.4.1. No real load test yet, but haven't needed to set
the LD_KERNEL_ASSUME yet.

I'm going to start working with JMeter and see if I can produce some
benchmark results against the 2.4 kernel.

I'll be putting the setup procedure and benchmark results here:
http://daydream.stanford.edu/tomcat/install_web_services.html

What was meant by "Linux 2.6"? Was that Debian or Suse?

Oscar