tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Musleh" <mmos...@mum.edu>
Subject RE: MM:Tomcat with SSL
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:31:26 GMT

I'm using Tomcat 4.1, J2SDK 1.4.2 and Windows Environment.

Mohammad Musleh
Software Architect and Developer
Computer Science Dept., MUM
Fairfield, IA 52557 USA
Phone: (641) 472 7000 x 4326

-----Original Message-----
From: Keshav Sarin [mailto:KSarin@net-deposit.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 11:18 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: MM:Tomcat with SSL

What version of Tomcat are you using?

>>> mmosleh@mum.edu 01/13/04 09:37AM >>>
Hi;

Yes, when I generated .keystore file it asked me about a password and I
used
"changeit" password.

this is the portion that I uncommented within server.xml file

               enableLookups="true"
	       acceptCount="100" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true"
               useURIValidationHack="false"
disableUploadTimeout="true">
      <Factory
className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteServerSocketFactory"
               clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS" />
    </Connector>

Thanks