tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stok...@quinn-direct.com
Subject Re: verbose gc
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:19:25 GMT

I have an application stdout (in linux), and it goes there not
catalina.out. If you are running Tomcat as a service, I think that could be
different.

Pete.

                    "Mohammed Javid

                    - CTD,                To:     tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

                    Chennai."             cc:

                    <mdjavid@ctd.hc       Subject:     verbose gc

                    ltech.com>

                    14/01/2004

                    08:48

                    Please respond

                    to "Tomcat

                    Users List"

Hi,

  When we give verbose:gc in cataline.sh during startup of tomcat where
does
the gc information get logged.
  I am not seeing any information in catalina.out.

thanks.

in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.