tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dietmar.Muel...@eurotours.at
Subject request to static file served by /* mapped servlet
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:59:46 GMT
Hello list,

I use some servlets in my context. All servlets, except one, are mapped with an
unique name. On servlet is mapped with /*. Then I will request a servlet with
the unique name the servlet is answer. If no mapped name exist the servlet with
/* answer. Now I put a static file in the context and request for it. Now I
expect that tomcat serve the file, but the servlet mapped with /* answer!

Im not sure if this is a bug but I expect the same like servlet.

Every answer is wellcome

regards Dietmar