tomcat-users mailing list archives

From KKo...@gkservices.com
Subject Re: isapi_redirector2.dll fails - red arrow
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:46:05 GMT

I couldn't find the isapi_redirector.dll, just the isapi_redirector2.dll.

Registry:
extension_uri =  /tomcat/isapi_redirector2.dll
worker_file  = D:\Program Files\Tomcat 4.1\conf\workers.properties
worker_mount_file  = D:\Program Files\Tomcat 4.1\conf\uriworkermap.properties
log_file  = D:\Program Files\Tomcat 4.1\logs\jk_iis.log
log_level  = debug

Maybe I'll try your setup program if I can't get this to work.
Thanks

                      Daniel Schmitt

                      <dani@shiftomat.d        To:       Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      e>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: isapi_redirector2.dll fails -
red arrow
                      01/15/2004 12:38

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

KKolle@gkservices.com wrote:

> I followed http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html for
> instructions.
They are out of date -> jk1.2 Connector

are you pointing to isapi_redirector2.dll not isapi_redirector.dll?
could you post your reg entrys here?

You can also try our jk2.02 installer at:
http://www.shiftomat.com/opensource
but you have to undo your manual install first to get it working

hope this helps

--
Daniel Schmitt
http://www.shiftomat.de