tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stephanie A Bickel <Stephanie_A_Bic...@raytheon.com>
Subject Re: syntax error when Apache is started
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:22:20 GMT

What is in your mod_jk.conf file?

                      annimandary@lax-gate1.r

                      aytheon.com                     To:      tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                                      cc:

                      01/05/2004 09:18 AM             Subject: syntax error when Apache is
started
                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users List"

I'm trying to connect Apache to Tomcat using mod_jk.

When I start Apache, I get the following error:

Syntax error on line 4 of C:/jakarta-tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf:
LoadModule takes two arguments, a module name and the name of a shared
object file to load it from

Here's what written in line 4 of the mod_jk.conf:
  LoadModule jk_module C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache/modules/mod_jk.dll

Could anyone please help?

This is what I added in the server.xml to auto-generate the mod_jk.conf
file:
     <Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig"
             modJk="C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache\modules\mod_jk.dll"

workersConfig="C:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\jk\workers.properties.conf"
/>