tomcat-users mailing list archives

From KKo...@gkservices.com
Subject isapi_redirector2.dll fails - red arrow
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:14:32 GMT
Tomcat = 4.1
IIS = 5.0
OS = windows2000
DLL = isapi_redirector2.dll (downloaded from
http://apache.mirrors.pair.com/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk2/binaries/win32/)

I followed http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html for
instructions.

I've made double sure my entries in the registry are correct. I checked
read/write/execute when adding the filter to the virtual directory.
I have my workers.properties, uriworkermap.properties, and I added the connector
tag in the server.xml. All of these are in <CATALINA_HOME>/conf.

Once I was done with all of this configuration, I restarted the server (warm
boot, not cold boot).
Now, in IIS under ISAPI Filters in the 'default web site' I have a red arrow.
The status is 'Not Loaded.'

Any suggestions on getting the arrow green?