tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Österreicher <lukas.oesterreic...@inode.at>
Subject Re: RE: weired chunked encoding (how to disable properly) - how to return http 1.0 on 1.1 requests
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:19:46 GMT
Oh. I already feared this.

In this case the only thing that can be done is that Winamp does the request in HTTP 1.0,
right?

Lukas

Am 13.01.2004 16:01:04, schrieb "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>:

>Howdy,
>No, because an HTTP connector is required to return the highest version of the protocol
that it supports according to the HTTP RFC.  This is what I think, anyways, I'm not sure and
I'm not a
big protocol expert ;)

>Yoav Shapira
>Millennium ChemInformatics

is intended only for
the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed
or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete
this e-mail
from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.