tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pablo M" <>
Subject Problems with Tomcat and JNI
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:00:10 GMT

I'm runnin a Web aplicacion wich uses a Java Class that  loads a native
library (JNI).  This Class is placed in a jar file at  /common/lib/
The .so file is placed inside the jdk at  /JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386/
I sucesfully build and test an standalone application to  the use of the
JNI.  But  when I test the Class method in the Web aplication with Tomcat,
as soon as I try to use the native metod, the Tomcat CRASH.
I dont know if must keep the .so file placed at the jdk directory mencioned
above, otherwise... WHERE shoud I place the .so file ??

Juan Pablo Muñoz Vidal

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: