tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Curt R. Crandall" <ccrand...@wi.rr.com>
Subject Re: Problems running Model2 webapp
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:02:46 GMT
Thanks.  I just took SL314 from Sun back in May '03.  So, I've been
going back through their material and I thought I was going crazy
because half of the labs wouldn't work.  I guess this solves all of
this.

If I had more documentation, on the system I'm working on, with an idea
of what needs to be JAR'd together and where it's to be deployed, I'd
prefer to just package everything into a WAR file and deploy that.  I'm
sure if I were to have done that and packaged all unpackaged classes I
wouldn't have wasted the past two weeks figuring this thing out.

Thanks for the help,
Curt