tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nord, James" <JN...@ndsuk.com>
Subject Obtaining URL to web-app base in ServletContextListener.
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:16:32 GMT
Hi all,

I need to be able to find out the url to the base of an installed web-app
within a ServletContextListener (running under tomcat 4.1).

I have not been able to find out how to obtain this information, the closest
I have managed to get is jndi:/localhost/iPackager/ with a call to
sc.getResource("/") but I have no idea how to convert this to a http url...

can anyone shed any light or give me some pointers to how this may be
accomplished?

Thanks

/James
Information contained in this email message is intended only for
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please immediately notify us by email
to postmaster@ndsuk.com and destroy the original message.