tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Willart" <patr...@aptitudexchange.com>
Subject EJP-Tracer - How to do it?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 02:31:28 GMT
I am trying to find a performance problem using the EJP. I have not used
such a tool before and I am struggling a bit.

I manage to run tracer on a simple java program without any problems. After
playing around for a few hours I also managed to configure it to trace
Tomcat (main class: org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap), but
unfortunately it fails with: 'An unexpected exception has been detected in
native code outside the VM.

Is it maybe possible to just run a trace on a single web-app and if so how
can one do this?

Any tips or direction to more information is highly appreciated.

grts,

Patrick