tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Cherry <jcea...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How do I build mod_jk.so
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:08:32 GMT
When I try this on my system, I get the following error:

could not find /usr/sbin/apxs
configure: error: You must specify a valid --with-apxs path

but this script does exist.  I know it exists, because I had to fix it
(was pointing to a bad path).

--
It is pointless to resist. - Darth Vader, Sith Lord