tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Ward" <cw...@horizon-asset.co.uk>
Subject RE: Repeated "load-on-startup" niggle
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:01:51 GMT
Thanks.  That's exactly what I'd started to use.  What's
the best way to add the "/hal" and redirect while preserving all
the request parameters etc.

i.e.

	Original URL = /somedir/somefile.html

	Filtered URL = /hal/somedir/somefile.html

Should I be using a request dispatcher or response.sendRedirct()?

I'm trying to do it in the best way.

Best regards
Chris

--

Chris Ward, Horizon Asset Limited
<mailto:cward@horizon-asset.co.uk>

--

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT (OR HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL

         HORIZON ASSET LIMITED IS AUTHORISED AND REGULATED
                BY THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.