tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Ward" <cw...@horizon-asset.co.uk>
Subject RE: Xalan redirect (to file) within Tomcat
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:40:27 GMT

> Howdy,
> Perhaps if you provided a bit more detail than just "fails
> when used within servlet" then we could help some more ;)

Ah.  Yes.  Very good point.

> Are there any errors in your log?  Do you (i.e. the user
> account running tomcat) have write permissions to the
> directory/file you're trying to write?  What tomcat version,
> what JDK version, and what OS are you using?

In the Tomcat console window I get this...

	jstl:; Line 24;tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org Column -1;
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.ClassNotF
	oundException: redirect

I've got xalan.jar in my context WEB-INF/lib dir (and in the Tomcat
common/endorsed dir for that
matter).  I've eyeballed the xalan.jar and can see Redirect.class in
there.

I am running Tomcat 4.1.24 and jdk1.3.0_02 and I get the same error
whether using a servlet
or using JSP with JSTL.

Any ideas anyone?

Chris