tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chang, Betty" <bch...@datasweep.com>
Subject Really dumb question -- how do I set up Tomcat 5 to run as a service on NT?
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 20:11:39 GMT
Hi -

I've looked through the docs,  and it says the following:

"Tomcat will be installed as a Windows NT/2k/XP service no matter what
setting is selected."

However,  I  never ran an installation program - I just unzipped a file.
What do I run to install Tomcat 5 as a service?  I don't see an install
program.

Please forgive if this was a really dumb question.  I did try to scour
through the docs --  but a lot of the stuff is on the older versions of
Tomcat.

Thanks

Betty