tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Cherry <jcea...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How do I build mod_jk.so
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:01:00 GMT
Why do I care if the lib is static or not?  Recompiling Apache sounds
like a lot of work just because I want to compile mod_jk, and to be
honest, this does not really seam to answer my questions.  Why would I
even bother with the ant build and not just compile what is in the
native2 directory?

--
Fear is the path to the Dark Side.  Fear leads to anger, anger leads to
hate, hate leads to suffering-- Yoda, Jedi Master