tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brennon Obst" <bren...@ienergyglobal.com>
Subject RE: running tomcat5 in-process
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:03:46 GMT
How do you post your .dll files? I don't think so.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Short [mailto:dshort@san.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, 24 January 2004 2:55 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: running tomcat5 in-process

Phil posted his mod_jk2.dll a few posts ago.  He also posted his
workers2.properties file a few posts back.  Check out his [vm:] section
for the JAR list (OPT=-Djava.class.path=) directive and the "Can't find
class org/apache/jk/apr/AprImpl" error  should go away.  It looks like
the "[error] mod_jk child init 1 0" is a bug, as you pointed out.