tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brennon Obst <bren...@ienergyglobal.com>
Subject virtual hosting and tomcat wt Apache 2 and JK2
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:43:15 GMT

Dear usergroup,

When I activated the following in my Apache 2 config within the VirtualHost
block for xxxxx.xxx.net: <Location "/">

JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009

</Location>

ALL of my virtual hosts stopped working and started complaining of not being
able to find /index.jsp

It is like the <Location "/"> wasn't confined to the VirtualHost but rather
became a server wide configuration.

When I activated the apache<-->tomcat connection it took over ALL of the
virtual hosts and was routing them through Tomcat, does anyone know how to
stop that?

Is it my Apache 2 and JK2 connectors, where do I turn now?
Thank you in advance,

Brennon Obst

Java Security Programmer
iEnergy Main Branch