tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat performance
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:49:02 GMT

I'll give my stock opinion: any benchmarks given to you by others are at
best interesting and at worst misleading, the latter being far more
likely.  There's no such thing as a standard webapp, and you have to
benchmark your own webapp against your own expected user load.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

View raw message