tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: OT Class reloading and Hotswap
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:03:55 GMT

Howdy,

>Yup, I understood all that.   But what about hotswap?

There was a huge condition in your original statement: if the technology
becomes viable, stable, and mature, then... Well, that's a big if in my
eyes.  Since I also agree with Senor Einfeldt's experience regarding the
limited use of the -server option, I don't think this is something
that's even worth a blip on the radar screen at this point in time.  But
time will tell...

Yoav Shapira