tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat5 and url tracking hijacking
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:39:56 GMT

Howdy,
Part of the session creation involves information about the user
environment, such as his/her IP address and browser.  Someone would have
to read the bulleting board and contact the server from the same IP
address as the original user before the session expires.  But anyways,
the session creation code like all of tomcat is open-source, so you can
take a look and tell us if you find any vulnerabilities ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics