tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: maxProcessors vs maxThreads
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:56:35 GMT

Howdy,

>Oh, come on, get real :).  The Jk-Coyote docs are probably second to
the
>mod_jk2 docs for being the most incomplete.

We should probably do something about that, then ;)  I've paid much more
attention to the tomcat (core) docs rather than the connector-related
stuff, naturally, as I don't use the connectors ;)  If people have doc
patches/suggestions for the connectors as well as anything else in
tomcat, I'm always happy to review/commit/maybe address them.

Yoav Shapira