tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: How to find the differences between versions?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:03:25 GMT

Howdy,
There's probably a way to do it in bugzilla with the boolean additions,
but I don't know off the top of my head.  As Senor Rees said, look at
the release notes which contain information about the fixes with every
point release.  You should have a good reason NOT to upgrade, as these
point release upgrades are trivial especially for a servlet
specification-compliant application.

One preventive note for you: starting with version 4.1.18, the invoker
servlet is commented out by default.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics