tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tom Cherry <jcea...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How do I build mod_jk.so
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:53:17 GMT
My system came with apache installed, so I don't think I have an apache
directory, but I do have /etc/httpd/lib which points to /usr/lib. This
directory does not have the files you indicated.

Why would anyone have static libraries if they are so limiting?  What
advantage do they have, Faster loads?  If I don't have these lib files,
is my only option to remove apache and recompile it?

--
End of line