tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Curt R. Crandall" <ccrand...@wi.rr.com>
Subject Re: Problems running Model2 webapp
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:30:35 GMT
Thanks for the information.  I was going to give JDK 1.3.1 a shot and
recompile everything since I have no idea what JDK was used to compile
all of the classes I have.

I'd like to move all the classes into packages, but there's so many and
I have limited time.  Hopefully I'll get a zip of a working environment
so I can see how they laid everything out.

I have tried simple JSPs and Servlets and have gotten them to work.
Plus, all of the example JSP and Servlets that come with Tomcat work
fine on both platforms.  However, I did notice that on Tomcat 4.1.18
that making a simple HelloWorld servlet and popping that in
ROOT/WEB-INF/classes did not work (couldn't find the file).

Thank you,
Curt