tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject IOException while loading persisted sessions
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:19:55 GMT
Hi,

I quite often but not always get a huge stack trace thrown when Tomcat boots up the top part
of which is the following. I'm not sure why it thinks it needs to be loading anything to do
with my bean here from persisted sessions. Is that a setting that I have switched on that
I need to switch off? Like I say, only happens on every 3rd or 4th reboot (development instance)
and it does not stop TC5.0.18 working either.

SEVERE: IOException while loading persisted sessions: java.io.WriteAbortedExcept
ion: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: com.comp.newmedia.intranet.iq.dto.myiq.mylinks.Link
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException
: com.comp.newmedia.intranet.iq.dto.myiq.mylinks.Link
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1278)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:324)
        at java.util.LinkedList.readObject(LinkedList.java:702)
java:39)

Cheers ADC

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software