tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Talley, Angelina" <talley_angel...@emc.com>
Subject RE: Making index.jsp work as welcome page after upgrade
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:26:54 GMT
I didn't find anything in the access logs for Apache that shows anything
interesting. I watched the jk2.log to see what happened for the request, and
I did see this:

[Wed Jan 07 19:48:45 2004]  ( info) [mod_jk2.c (465)]: mod_jk.translate():
uriMap /index.jsp ajp13:localhost:8009

Since I didn't type in index.jsp SOMETHING must be figuring it out
somewhere, but still not serving it up properly. I don't have a Tomcat
access log, which seems odd. 4.0.6 used to have them.

There are no errors in any error logs, Apache or Tomcat, about anything
really for this webapp.

I managed to run Tomcat standalone after much work, and it seems OK - no
directory listing!

Whew! Any more ideas? :-)

-Angelina