tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas.Rimm...@swissinfo.ch
Subject RE: white pages in tomcat 4.1.24
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:54:42 GMT
Well, unfortunately their is no additional information. The webapp
just delivers white pages.
No log entry. normally our servlets logs every hit, but not after the crash.
You can access any page you like also noexistent ones and there is no error
message, just a white page.
We have this problem just on the machine with 24 webapps. And the problem
appeared first after we have installed 4 or 5 new webapps. Other machines
with
similar load and size, but less webapps never had this problem. All our
webapps run absolutely
the same code. We don't have unshared classes or libs.
When we used mod_webapp and an application crashed, the same webapp was
still
accessible via http connector. It is not like that anymore since we use
mod_jk2.

-Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2004 14:45
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: white pages in tomcat 4.1.24

Howdy,
A webapp crashes.  Has anyone experienced the same?  Sure.  What was the
solution?  Depends on why it crashed.

You will need to provide more information in order to get more help,
starting with the content of the tomcat logs when your webapp crashes ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.