tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.0.16 Server Can't Find Keystore
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 07:43:31 GMT
Because the VM is being started from C:\WINDOWS\System32 since it is
running as a service.  If it were started from catalina.bat, then the VM
would have been started from CATALINA_HOME/bin, so it would have looked
there for the config directory.  Why it doesn't look from in the location
of CATALNIA_HOME rather than wherever the VM was started for the keystore
stuff is beyond me.  I'm not really sure about the keystore stuff since I
haven't configured SSL for Tomcat as of yet.

Jake