tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jay Rostosky <jrost...@LearningPatterns.com>
Subject Re: Why must I supply standard.jar and jstl.jar myself? (Tomcat 5)
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 03:08:23 GMT
Ah, I kept digging and digging (believe me, I dug long and hard before
posting) and I see you had the same question last summer, nicely answered here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg98025.html

Thanks for the clarification that Tomcat is not the RI.  I still think
these JARs should be included in common/lib.

Jay