tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Wallace <pwall...@esriaustralia.com.au>
Subject contexts
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 01:28:17 GMT

Hi,
     I have two apps running under different contexts. They both link to each other. I have
defined in the server XML
thus:

     <Context path="/con1" docBase="c:/StrutsStudio/tomcat/webapps/con1" debug="0" privileged="true"/>
     <Context path="/con2" docBase="c:/StrutsStudio/tomcat/webapps/con2" debug="0" privileged="true"/>

Why when I link to the one from the other does the desired URL appear as if it has loaded,
but a bastardization of the
original remains? The original being the app that called the other with all manner of unpleasantries
displayed in the
browser.

How may I configure the server.xml to link across apps under different contexts please? Presuming
it is a context issue
of course.

Thanks

Paul Wallace