tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "frank delin" <fde...@uhl.uiowa.edu>
Subject Tomcat 5.0.18, JNDIRealm and disabling RFC2254 encoding
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:20:02 GMT
Is there a flag you can you in the Realm decleration portion of server.xml
that turns off the RFC2254 encoding in the JNDI Realm.  Upgrading my ldap
server is low on my list of things I'd like to do soon.

I use this currently

      <Realm   className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm"
                   debug="99"
           connectionURL="ldap://ldap0.our.domain.name"
                roleName="cn"
                roleBase="ou=Group,dc=our,dc=domain,dc=name"
              roleSearch="(uniqueMember={0})"
                userBase="dc=our,dc=domain,dc=name"
             userSubtree="true"
             userSearch="uid={0}"/>

I didn't see anything in the source to suggest RFC2254="false" but here's
hoping.

Thanks,

Frank