tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pete Stokes <stok...@quinn-direct.com>
Subject production settings for Tomcat
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:09:35 GMT
Hi.

I've had differing comments about certain setting for Tomcat in
production, namely:

server.xml,
(under default connector port 8080),
how can I guestimate good settings for the maxThreads,
min/maxSpareThreads looking at a reasonable size app but thinking about
the RAM etc on the box so that the box gives it all but doesn't give too
much!

and for JVM options,
-server
-Xss (thread stack size)

Any comments would be useful.

Thanks,
Pete.

in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.