tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: rmi performance under tomcat
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:04:16 GMT
There was a bugzilla report about this in 4.1.??. It turned out there was a
lot of calls to something or lack of caching or something else. (Or maybe is
was a tomcat-dev discussion) In either case - it was many months ago.

I don't know if this got fixed in 4.1 or if the root cause was just exposed.
Whatever it was, it won't be fixed in 4.0.X

Thats all the details I can remember.

-Tim