tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeanfrancois Arcand <jfarc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Classloading issue: common/lib/servlet-api.jar
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:33:26 GMT
Can you post the entire stack trace? This exception usually occurs when
a doPrivileged block is missing (when -security). I will try to
reproduce the problem since it is a bug in Tomcat.

Do you have the same exception if you don't turn security on? What your
servlet is trying to do?

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois