tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vitor Buitoni <vitor.buit...@digitro.com.br>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory exception explanation?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:23:38 GMT
Supposing it's not some kind of memory leak in your application, you
could try increasing the JVM's heap size passing the parameter -Xmx 256m
(256 or the size you like) to it.
By default, the JVM limits the heap size to 64M, so if your application
needs more than 64M you will get an OutOfMemoryError. In this case, you
must supply the JVM with a -Xmx argument.

Vitor