tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <...@tid.es>
Subject Re: simple virtual host question
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:55:04 GMT
Dear Dan,

 If you want to use Virtual hosting based on Server name you need to use
the servername you have. If you an internet domain and you want your lan
server to be accessed from the internet, then you have to use that
servername.

 About the IPs, you need to use the lan IP, not the router one. If the
router is using NAT then It will make the translation for you.

 HTH

 Miguel