tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Special URL servlet request.
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:38:36 GMT
2 Ways:

1) Map /digfidl like you are currently doing. But you won't have access to
request parameters since there are none. You'll need a custom api/code to
decode the request. Or you could use a Filter and HttpServletRequestWrapper
to handle the decoding for you so you could use getParameter()

2) Use mod rewrite to rewrite the request so it places all the parameters in
a key valued query string. Use google and the mod_rewrite guide on the
specifics of how to do that.

-Tim