tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: [OT] 5.0.18
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:25:02 GMT
Its called alpha since it was tagged and not voted on. But if you look in the
tomcat-dev archives, there was a recent vote as to the qaulity of 5.0.18 and
the vote so far seems to be stable. So enough committers have voted to say
5.0.18 is stable to say its "stable". But no lines of code changed, some
people just voted and said - "Sure - I think its stable" Unless something has
been caught recently, Remy will probably send an announcement in the next few
days.

-Tim