tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Neville <james.nevi...@babcockbrown.com>
Subject Re: jspexception in admin webapp
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:43:40 GMT
Apu

>further, this is not due to clicking save or going back or any such user
>action, it happens as soon as i click the Service (Catalina) link.

It also happened for us with any host or context nodes. (without using
the back button and on all browsers)

See my post here:-
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=107399516922291&w=2

We have since reproduced it on a similar machine, using TC 5.0.16, and
assumed it was something to do with the struts libraries that came with
the binary distribution.
We tried replacing them with the struts/bean etc .jars from the 1.0/1.1
distributions, to no avail.

However, we managed to get a working TC 5.0.16 by building from source.
I must say that the new ant build works a treat! :)

I wish I could clarify the problem further, sorry I can't be any more help.

James.