tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jean-philippe.belan...@cgi.com
Subject Re: Clustering question...
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:10:08 GMT
As of now I don' think the Tomcat clustering code of Filip supports any
of what you ask. The only thing replicated is the session and the date
within.
The principal is not replicated as of yet. (I think Filip is working on
that)

You will have to find another centralized spot to store those data for
each node to access.

Jean-Philippe BĂ©langer
CGI