tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Taprogge <Philipp.Tapro...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: HTTP tunneling
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:19:08 GMT
Hi!

Without knowing your setup better, I can't be entirely certain here,
but my best guess is that your servlet's attempt to open a connection
to the outside world is denied by it's sandbox's security manager.
Check the console of your client vm for any security related errors.
You might have to tweak the security manager a bit to allow a servlet
to open an externa connection.

HTH

		Phil