tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <>
Subject Re: caching nightmare
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:00:06 GMT
Yes, tried that random querystring on the url, but no joy.

When I switch the language from German back to en_us, I see what I want
to see. But switching German on again in the browser redisplays this
ghost resource bundle!

Does that mean it can't be the browser?

And I'm pretty sure I don't have a proxy, unless there's some extremely
well hidden linux proxy on my localhost! But it also couldn't be the
proxy, since this is just the locale changing, not the URL.