tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "OUTTERS Guillaume" <guillaume.outt...@c-s.fr>
Subject Re: Redhat9 / mod_jk2 builds from source
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:20:37 GMT
George Shafik wrote:

> I found the following always works:
>
> ./configure --enable-module=all --enabled-shared=max
> make
> make install

I personaly had (on Solaris 9 with the gcc suite) to explicitely add:
--enable-so --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE --enable-static=no --enable-shared=yes
I don't know which ones were useful, but with the default options (OK, I
used --enable-module=most, but I doubt this is the problem) I couldn't
get Apache generate libapr-0.so and libaprutil-0.so (I only got their
static library versions); then mod_jk2 wouldn't compile to a shared one
either.

--
Guillaume Outters