tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Olve S. Hansen" <olve.han...@uib.no>
Subject Re: server-status in tomcat
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:01:15 GMT

> Olve S. Hansen wrote:
>
>> I have searched around for a component similar to the server-status
>> mod in Apache httpd, but cannot find anything similar. Does anyone
>> know if such a component exists?
>>
>> I have just ditched the httpd with forwarding to tomcat via mod_jk2,
>> as we experienced some weird behaviour with apache 2.0.47. In high
>> load situations it took very long time for it to serve static binary
>> files. Tomcat proved much better, but I miss the server-status module.
>
> 12.01.2004 13:36 :
> The manager app will give you status info.
>
> -Tim

I am aware of that. But it doesn't give me the kind of status info as
the server-status info given by httpd.

http://www.apache.org/server-status

This I can get a quick view of the server load, as well as what is being
accessed...
My question was if someone knows about a similar application of module
for tomcat. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

-- Olve