tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: CGI servlet in tomcat
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:13:26 GMT
You place the scripts in your webapp. For example, you should have a ROOT
context in a default install under %CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT. In there
create a cgi-bin directory.

If you have other webapps - you can create subdirectories int here to. If you
wish to forgo /cgi-bin/ you can map *.cgi to cgi by editing web.xml in any
webapp or $CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml

-Tim